Wednesday, August 13, 2014

White Sand Creations Meets Married Filing Jointly

I know what you are thinking! You are thinking "What in the world is she talking about?" White Sand Creations Meets Married Filing Jointly? What is that?

Well, I'm glad you asked. Mrs. Chelsea Thompson, a sweet young southern Lady from Georgia contacted me one day via Etsy. She was very interested in my shop and wanted to know if it was o.k. for her to feature my shop on her blog. What was a small Etsy shop owner like me to do? Not wanting the exposure and wanting to stay small and not get any more sales, I said "NO". What!?! Yes, I'm kidding. I told her "YES". I first ran through the house yelling, "I'm gonna be on a blog, I'm gonna be on a blog" over and over. What a way to boost my confidence. Needless to say, I was very excited.

Enough jabbering. Here is a link to her site for you to see for yourself.

 www.MarriedFiling-Jointly.com


Be sure to read all the way to the end. She has an important announcement. Oh and don't forget to tell her I sent you and please be sure to leave a comment. You know how us bloggers love comments.

~Dee Dee

1 comment:

  1. You are the SWEETEST! I LOVE my wreath! Have gotten SO many compliments and referred them all to you! Hope you have had lots of sells!

    ReplyDelete