Tuesday, August 26, 2014

White Sand Creations Meets The Cuter Closet

One of the greatest things I love about Etsy is all the wonderful shop owners I've had the pleasure of meeting online and doing business with. As a new shop owner, I felt the need to have business cards. I mean what is a business without business cards. Plus, I began having friends and strangers ask me for my business card. I unfortunately had to tell them that I did not have cards yet. Bummer, right?! That was business lost. Of course I would tell how to find me on all of the hot social media sites and on Etsy. It's just not the same without a business card.

I began my search for business cards on Etsy. I am a firm believer is supporting other Etsy Shop owners as a lot of them are stay at home moms like me. I kept running across the traditional rectangle card and just wasn't "feeling" it. Know what I mean? Well, then I ran across this listing for these round "Mommy Contact Cards".  They were so cute and really wanted to have some round business cards like this. Then whoa and behold, I look up and notice on her page that she can customize. That means make me some business cards, right?

I contacted the shop "The Cuter Closet" owned by Tracy Robinson. I told her what I was looking for and she said she could help me. She drew up some samples and sent them to my in box for my approval. We worked together harmoniously until we got the look I was looking for in a business card. I just couldn't wait to see my cards in person. Needless to say, I was really excited. She shipped them very quickly and each tin can was safely wrapped in tissue paper to keep them from being scratched during shipment. (Isn't she just so smart)  Can I just say too, "What an awesome and easy lady to work with".  She is however, from the South, Mississippi that is.

So, do you want to see what she made for me? Ok, wait no longer...


Oh and Wait! Did I mention that she puts them in this cute little tin to keep them safe? What a clever idea! I told you she was smart!

Here is a sample picture of what I do with my cards. I use them as tags on my items I ship.
Not only does Tracy make business cards and  mommy contact cards, but she makes these oh so cute, closet dividers with sizes. This makes your babies closet easy to organize which in turn makes it easier to find the outfit you need quickly.



To see these and many more items in her shop, just visit Tracy at her Etsy shop by clicking here...The Cuter Closet. Be sure to tell her that I sent ya.

Happy Shopping
~Dee Dee~

No comments:

Post a Comment